Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Costume party. Star Swirl The Bearded + Twilight Sparkle. She so gets me. https://t.co/Axc1uQycHD 2 days ago
- @PeterDavid_PAD I would totally buy those novels you would write of those. #TheOrville 2 days ago
- @WriterlyTweets Star Swirl, Twilight. She gets me. 2 days ago
- fb.me/2hpuCqMri 3 days ago
Hall of Records…