Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @inoue33846503 @YokotaAirBase Yeah... Ja-Pun was making this observation at least three decades ago. 25:00 minute m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hosting a friendly discussion about #OneDandD at Critical Hit Games in Saint Petersburg tonight @ 6:30 p.m. There might even be pizza... 1 month ago
- @RaysBaseball https://t.co/J1iipcXfJz 1 month ago
- @RaysBaseball Umm... nice hat, but not a single indicator it is a Margaritaville game (zero Jimmy Bufett or Parroth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @RaysBaseball Thanks for the hat, but a Margaritaville event without a single Jimmy Buffett song? #JamaicaMistaka… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Hall of Records…