Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Ask Sherwin Williams... https://t.co/mcctLMw8Os 1 day ago
- @GabrielleRusson Welcome back. Same story as before. What level of cases will be high enough to cause theme parks a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @orlandosentinel Re #FloridaCovid 5508 new positives / 27, 577 new tests = 19.97% daily positive rate, not 15.9% as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @ThomasManson420 @Jordans86322174 @beakgary @EricFoltz National polls were accurate - Clinton by 6 percent of the p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @GabrielleRusson How long will you be on furlough? 3 weeks ago
Hall of Records…