Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Final updates have been made to the archive website TaoOfMaud.com. https://t.co/hDwUavP2p5 1 week ago
- Scraping in across the finish line, the ugliest first draft I've ever written... but I'm still a 2017 NaNoWriMo Win… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @NaNOrlando Firsties! https://t.co/H1g7yWT2F2 1 month ago
Hall of Records…