Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Perhaps we need to sacrifice a #livestock of some sort to @upperlevelwinds to appease them in advance of today's la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @adultswim But my partner thinks Geroge might be a flerken (tm Marvel - the royalty check is in the mail) 1 week ago
- @adultswim George and Harry. 1 week ago
- Sure, everyone writes about a dystopian future. That's easy. But what about a "meh-topian" future, where it's real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TMobile: You don’t need to be on the ballot to get a call to the MLB All-Star Game! ⚾️ Retweet for a chance to win a trip to the mid-su… 3 weeks ago
Hall of Records…