Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 116 Expectations Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 115 Expectations A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness. -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 114 Expectations If you have no expectations, you will have no disappointments. -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 113 Expectations The reality you experience is a mirror image of your expectations… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 112 Wonder We carry within us the wonders we seek around us. - Sir Thomas Browne #TaoOfMaud #Zen #Wonder 4 days ago
Hall of Records…