Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @gopfl Baseless claims of election fraud. Aggressively anti-mask, anti-vax, anti-any measures to mitigate the impac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 145 Choice Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 144 Choice At any moment, you have a choice that either leads you closer to your s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 143 Choice Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Givi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 142 Choice Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. - Gail Devers #TaoOfMaud #Zen #Choice 1 month ago
Hall of Records…