Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @MairghreadScott Pumpkin spice Cheerios, Pumpkin Spice 2% milk, Pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice turkey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Gave an interview Thursday evening to Popanimecomics about my novelization of the indie comic book "The Agency." A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @GabrielleRusson So.... how'd ya do? 2 weeks ago
- @GabrielleRusson @orlandosentinel Do tell... https://t.co/3KDNer2b8M 2 weeks ago
- @DanPovenmire Is the Tiffany Haddish credit the best description you've come up in all the years creating P & F? P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Hall of Records…