Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 42 Friendship As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 41 Friendship A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. - Tim Cahi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 40 Friendship The first step is to make friends with ourselves. - Chogyam Trungpa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 39 Friendship As mills require two stones, so friendship requires two heads. - Arm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The Tao of Maud - Year Six, Day 38 Friendship A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue. - A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Hall of Records…