Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @DnD_AdvLeague So... have these DDAL adaptation guidelines been released yet? A search of the DMs Guild hasn't turned up anything yet... 2 days ago
- #MIAvsTB the taco 🌮 lamp is lit!!!! https://t.co/tAu5h9pUHm 1 month ago
- #MIAvsTB well, no pizza tomorrow. But we need just one strikeout for 🌮 1 month ago
- @TBTimes_Rays Ummm... is McClanahan okay? He was walking a bit gingerly after that play 1 month ago
- @sespiomatic @JayChrystal1 @SilverAgeTV I'd have to check, but I believe Lou Marini (as well as the other members o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Hall of Records…