Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Hey @RaysBaseball I fondly remember that moment when Han and Chewbacca taught the Ewoks how to dance to "YMCA." Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Hey @RaysBaseball If you are going to do #StarWarsNight then do it right. No #JohnWilliams music? No movie clips to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- More creative, improved productivity, faster learning, etc. Until it doesn't anymore. Yet if you accept someone onl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- People often miss the flipside of the coin in bipolar. They see the monster, for sure... but do they see the shooti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Hall of Records…