Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- Welcome... to #jurassicpark #TampaBayComicCon2018 https://t.co/38J7oqgwjm 1 week ago
- #Filmora200K 200K Subscribers Giveaway! FREE Blockbuster SFX, $500 Amazon Gift Card &... youtu.be/HhL4L2mMchU via @YouTube 1 week ago
- 200K Subscribers Giveaway! FREE Blockbuster SFX, $500 Amazon Gift Card &... youtu.be/HhL4L2mMchU via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Wish you were here... #NVWG #fieldevents #Orlando2018 https://t.co/7sXY5bZJcW 1 week ago
- @StephenAmell Love your work, but you got nothing on these warriors #NationalVeteranWheelchairGames #Orlando2018 https://t.co/4qwcgW38R6 1 week ago
Hall of Records…