Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @TMobile #iLoveTMobile #Sweepstakes 1 month ago
- @budweiserusa #HittheBuds #Sweepstakes 1 month ago
- @TMobile #ilovetmobile #Sweepstakes 1 month ago
- @Mrtrick80 @pattonoswalt Hmm. Remind me again, how many mansions were torched in that neighborhood that day... had… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Greg_Weisman ... and the dengue mosquitoes... ... and the zombie cicadas... ... and the biblical pillars of fire…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Hall of Records…