Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @NaNOrlando At least this puts me in good company. Quotes are wrongly attributed to Mark Twain all the time, too.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @NaNOrlando All well and good. I even appreciate the attractive graphic. Except I never wrote this particular sente… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @mikeavila @SYFYWIRE @SeanIzaakse Mr. Avila, your essay makes a lot of good points. That said, how far is too far i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- #HeWhoShallBeNamed Mar-a-Lardo 3 months ago
- @gopfl Baseless claims of election fraud. Aggressively anti-mask, anti-vax, anti-any measures to mitigate the impac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Hall of Records…