Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @mktoon @joshhaber @NicoleDubuc "...years later in the future, Princess Twilight... looks back on the times she and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @NicoleDubuc Mummy. Super powers? Vampire? Turns into bat. Werewolf? Brute strength and need for hair gel. Mummy: C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Latest White House Humberto update: Hurricane #Humberto, now a powerful Category 5 storm, is on track to hit India… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @BookNetFest @dustandpages @parliamentbooks @LibriLabra Thank you for letting me share the Shut Up & Write! concept with your attendees. 6 days ago
- The sign just arrived! #patienceandpersistencepaysoff #booknetfest https://t.co/upa7mdB4aQ 1 week ago
Hall of Records…