Interesting numbers day as a creative:
– 463: The number of times I used the word “looked” in the manuscript for “Hex.” Yes, that’s a lot.
– 27: The number of seconds it took me to complete the natural read section of my voice coaching evaluation.
– 30: The number of seconds it was supposed to take. (My homework is on timing. Two words – slow down).
– 4: The number of questions answered in preparing for the latest NaNoWriMo in November.
– 86: The number of days left to the Tao of Maud daily posts.
– 2: The number of people who care that project will end.
– .04: My latest royalty payment. Who says writing isn’t a high paying glamorous business.
- @GabrielleRusson Here's to hoping 2021 is a slightly quieter beat re: police blotter issues. 2 weeks ago
- @randomhandleid @NickJFuentes Repeating the same action over and over without a change in results is the definition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @mktoon Regarding the Disney project announcements today, something to remember - these all would have been reveale… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Regarding the Disney project announcements today, something to remember - these all would have been revealed with g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @TMobile #iLoveTMobile #Sweepstakes 2 months ago
Hall of Records…